Senior Living in Suncook, New Hampshire
Top zip codes in Suncook, NH: 03275
- Suncook scores higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- Suncook scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 5 hospitals within close range of the city, including Concord Hospital, Healthsouth Rehab Hospital, and New Hampshire Hospital.
- There are 39 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Meeting House Commons, Epsom Healthcare Center, and Havenwood-Heritage Heights.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 149 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (24% of residents).
- There are 49 golf courses in or around the city, including Plausawa Valley Country Club, Beaver Meadow Golf Club, and Concord Country Club.
- There are 2 parks near the city center (Bear Brook State Park and Derryfield Park).
- There are 164 churches in or near the city, including United Church of Christ, Pembroke Congregational Church, and St John the Baptist Church.
- There are 7 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 57 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 5 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 53 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 6.18% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.93% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 0.00%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- New Hampshire has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $70,645, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $61,567, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $28,843, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.47%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Suncook receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Suncook has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Suncook has a sparse population density of 265.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Suncook have a long daily commute time.
- Suncook has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 90.18%.