Senior Living in Temple, New Hampshire
Top zip codes in Temple, NH: 03084
- Temple scores higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- Temple scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Monadnock Community Hospital and Crotched Mountain Rehab Center).
- There are 13 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Crossroad Farm, Isaac House, and Harborside Healthcare.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 27 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 49 golf courses in or around the city, including Monadnock Country Club, Shattuck Golf Club, The, and Dublin Lake Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including Miller State Park, Wapack National Wildlife Refuge, and Monadnock Bible Conference.
- There are 40 churches in or near the city, including Good News Bible Church, Trinity Evangelical Church, and St Peters Catholic Church.
- There is 1 mall / shopping center within close range of the city.
- There are 30 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 12 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 5.64% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.79% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 0.00%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- New Hampshire has an average state income tax of 0.00%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $69,457, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $48,056, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $29,377, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.57%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Temple receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Temple has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Temple has a very sparse population density of 61.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Temple have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Temple has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 90.23%.