Senior Living in Triadelphia, West Virginia
Top zip codes in Triadelphia, WV: 26059
- Triadelphia scores significantly higher than the West Virginia average of 74.
- Triadelphia scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 5 hospitals within close range of the city, including Ohio Valley Medical Center, Wheeling Hospital, and Reynolds Memorial Hospital.
- There are 18 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Altenheim Home For Aged, Good Shepherd Nursing Home, and Welty Home For The Aged.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 75.4, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 87 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 35 golf courses in or around the city, including Wheeling Country Club, Oglebay Resort (Crispin Course at Oglebay Resort), and Dogwood Hills Golf Course.
- There are 7 parks near the city center, including Wheeling Park, Bear Rock Lakes Wildlife Management Area, and Oglebay Resort and Conference Center.
- There are 75 churches in or near the city, including First Baptist Church, Corpus Christi Church, and St Alfonsos Church.
- There are 8 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 52 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 5 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 19 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.17% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.64% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- West Virginia has an average state income tax of 4.11%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $67,406, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $48,826, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $28,290, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,030 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $73,913 per year, which are low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,750 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $34,320 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.99%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Triadelphia receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Triadelphia has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- Triadelphia has a sparse population density of 125.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Triadelphia have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Triadelphia has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a high public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 83.46%.