Senior Living in Troutville, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Troutville, PA: 15866
- Troutville scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Troutville scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Dubois Regional Medical Center and Punxsutawney Area Hospital).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including DuBois Continuum of Care Community, Morning Glow Manor, and Christ The King Manor.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 64 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (24% of residents).
- There are 12 golf courses in or around the city, including Gold Course at Treasure Lake Golf Course, Du Bois Country Club, and Punxsutawney Country Club.
- There are 2 parks near the city center (Sandy Township Recreational Park and Clearview Camp Grounds).
- There are 7 churches in or near the city, including Gateway Church of Christ, St Catherine of Siena, and Bethel Church of Brethren.
- There are 7 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 25 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 11 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 2.83% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.47% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $141,023, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $51,875, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $50,206, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.08%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Troutville receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Troutville has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Troutville has a sparse population density of 210.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Troutville have an average daily commute time.
- Troutville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 85.17%.