Senior Living in Unionville, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Unionville, PA: 19375
- Unionville scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Unionville scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 5 hospitals within close range of the city, including Coatesville Va Medical Center, Brandywine Hospital, and Jennersville Regional Hospital.
- There are 84 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Crosslands, Pocopson Home, and Friends Home In Kennett.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 345 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (28% of residents).
- There are 116 golf courses in or around the city, including Kennett Square Golf & Country Club, Loch Nairn Golf Club, and Hartefeld National Golf Course.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Longwood Gardens, Mt Cuba Center, and Brandywine Creek State Park.
- There are 155 churches in or near the city, including Unionville Presbyterian Church, St Michael Lutheran Church, and First Baptist Church.
- There are 8 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 128 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 6 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 146 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.21% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.25% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's median household income is $50,048, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $21,266, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Unionville receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Unionville has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Unionville has a sparse population density of 252.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Unionville have a very short daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Unionville has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 100.00%.