Senior Living in Warminster, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Warminster, PA: 18974
- Warminster scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Warminster scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 19 hospitals within close range of the city, including Warminster Hospital, Abington Memorial Hospital, and Horsham Clinic.
- There are 192 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Renaissance Gardens at Anns Choice, Ann\'s Choice, and Anns Choice.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 962 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (35% of residents).
- There are 175 golf courses in or around the city, including Warminster\'s Five Ponds Golf Club, Spring Mill Country Club, and Bucks County Country Club.
- There are 11 parks near the city center, including Graeme Park, Tyler State Park, and Lorimer Park.
- There are 290 churches in or near the city, including Neshaminy Warwick Presbyterian, Grace Lutheran Church, and St John\'s United Methodist Chr.
- There are 10 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 299 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 23 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 317 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.68% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.27% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $83,023, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $68,333, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $31,671, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.79%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Warminster receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Warminster has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Warminster has a dense population density of 2,146.9 people per square mile.
- Residents of Warminster have an average daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Warminster has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 90.52%.