Senior Living in Warren, New Jersey
Top zip codes in Warren, NJ: 07059
- Warren scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- Warren scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 12 hospitals within close range of the city, including Muhlenberg Reg Med Center, Runnells Specialized Hospital, and University Behavioral Hlthcare.
- There are 99 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Chelsea at Warren, Sunrise of Basking Ridge, and Abingdon Care and Rehabilitation Center.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 867 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (27% of residents).
- There are 134 golf courses in or around the city, including Warrenbrook Golf Course, Twin Brooks Country Club, and Basking Ridge Country Club.
- There are 14 parks near the city center, including Washington Rock, Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge, and Watchung Reservation.
- There are 373 churches in or near the city, including Temple Har Shalom, Union Village United Meth Ch, and Our Lady of the Mt Roman.
- There are 4 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 413 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 26 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 247 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 7.02% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.81% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- New Jersey has an average state income tax of 2.43%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $228,692, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $142,105, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $72,165, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.42%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Warren receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Warren has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has below average air quality.
- This city has average water quality.
- Warren has an average population density of 782.5 people per square mile.
- Residents of Warren have a very long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Warren has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 96.59%.