Senior Living in Warrington, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Warrington, PA: 18976
- Warrington scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Warrington scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 9 hospitals within close range of the city, including Warminster Hospital, Horsham Clinic, and Doylestown Hospital.
- There are 186 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Fox Subacute at Warrington, The Solana Doylestown, and Neshaminy Manor LTCF.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 681 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (28% of residents).
- There are 170 golf courses in or around the city, including Fairways Golf & Country Club, The, Neshaminy Valley Golf Club, and Bucks County Country Club.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Graeme Park, Peace Valley, and Tyler State Park.
- There are 236 churches in or near the city, including St Joseph\'s Church, St Robert Bellarmine, and St Paul\'s United Methodist Chr.
- There are 6 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 217 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 14 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 264 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 4.68% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.27% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $107,157, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $90,771, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $38,371, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $58,626 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,110 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.11%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Warrington receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Warrington has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Warrington has a dense population density of 1,827.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Warrington have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a very high public transportation ridership.
- Warrington has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 95.07%.