Senior Living in Webster, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Webster, PA: 15087
- Webster scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Webster scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 4 hospitals within close range of the city, including Monongahela Valley Hospital, Monongahela Valley Hospital, and Jefferson Regional Medical Center.
- There are 59 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Eastgate Manor, Valley Manor, and Victoria House III.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 180 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (29% of residents).
- There are 104 golf courses in or around the city, including Willowbrook Golf Course, Gold Course at Cedarbrook Golf Course, and Lakeside Course at Butler\'s Golf Course.
- There are 5 parks near the city center, including Round Hill Park, Hazelbaker Recreational Services, and Madison / Pittsburgh S.E. KOA.
- There are 156 churches in or near the city, including Our Lady of the Valley Church, Epiphany Church, and St Paul\'s Lutheran Church.
- There are 7 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 73 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 61 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.31% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.49% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $60,639, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $63,750, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $20,442, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 21.95%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Webster receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Webster has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has above average water quality.
- Webster has a sparse population density of 327.3 people per square mile.
- Residents of Webster have a very short daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Webster has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 100.00%.