Senior Living in Websterville, Vermont
Top zip codes in Websterville, VT: 05678
- Websterville scores significantly higher than the Vermont average of 72.
- Websterville scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Central Vermont Medical Center and Central Vermont Medical Center).
- There are 12 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Cota\'s Hospitality Home, Lincoln House, and Barre Housing Authority.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 41 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (35% of residents).
- There are 16 golf courses in or around the city, including Country Club of Barre, Northfield Country Club, and Montpelier Elks Country Club.
- There are 4 parks near the city center, including U-32 High School Wood Lot, Green Valley Campground, and Seyon Ranch.
- There are 67 churches in or near the city, including St Sylvester Catholic Church, New Life Community Church, and Church of Christ Montpelier.
- There are 2 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 31 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 14 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 5.32% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Vermont has an average state income tax of 3.03%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $60,904, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $63,047, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $27,562, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $47,340 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $104,025 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $32,032 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Websterville receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Websterville has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- Websterville has a sparse population density of 230.6 people per square mile.
- Residents of Websterville have a very long daily commute time.
- Websterville has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 100.00%.