Senior Living in West Henrietta, New York
Top zip codes in West Henrietta, NY: 14586
- West Henrietta scores significantly higher than the New York average of 71.
- West Henrietta scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 7 hospitals within close range of the city, including Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester Psychiatric Center, and Highland Hospital.
- There are 67 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including The Horizon Group - Rochester Location, Rivers Run, and Woodcrest Commons - A De Paul Senior Living Community.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 272 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (17% of residents).
- There are 74 golf courses in or around the city, including Riverton Golf Club, Wild Wood Country Club, and Southern Meadows Par Four.
- There are 10 parks near the city center, including Harvest Moon Hydroponics, Mendon Ponds County Park, and Genesee Valley Park.
- There are 194 churches in or near the city, including Genesee Valley United Meth Chr, St Mark Lutheran Church, and West Henrietta Baptist Church.
- There are 11 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 253 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 17 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 101 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 5.67% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.92% of property value, which is higher than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.50%, which is lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- New York has an average state income tax of 4.81%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $70,737, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $69,449, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,762, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $49,695 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $135,050 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,100 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,925 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.67%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- West Henrietta receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- West Henrietta has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- This city has average water quality.
- West Henrietta has an average population density of 919.9 people per square mile.
- Residents of West Henrietta have a very short daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- West Henrietta has a low public school quality ranking.
- The city has an average public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 94.21%.