Senior Living in Windsor, New Jersey
Top zip codes in Windsor, NJ: 08561
- Windsor scores significantly higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- Windsor scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 6 hospitals within close range of the city, including Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton, St Lawrence Rehabilitation Ctr, and St Francis Medical Center.
- There are 64 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Bear Creek Assisted Living, Robbinsville Township Housing Inspector, and Holly House.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 441 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (26% of residents).
- There are 141 golf courses in or around the city, including Miry Run Country Club, Concordia Golf Club, and Peddie School Golf Course.
- There are 14 parks near the city center, including Mercer County Park, Sayen House and Gardens, and Assunpink Wildlife Management Area.
- There are 236 churches in or near the city, including First Baptist Church, St Paul\'s Lutheran Church, and First United Methodist Church.
- There are 10 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 231 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 10 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 117 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 6.84% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.02% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- New Jersey has an average state income tax of 2.43%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- Assisted living costs average $68,160 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $122,275 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,255 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,117 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Windsor receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Windsor has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Windsor has a sparse population density of 192.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Windsor have a very short daily commute time.
- Windsor has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 100.00%.