Senior Living in Wooldridge, Missouri
Top zip codes in Wooldridge, MO: 65287
- Wooldridge scores significantly higher than the Missouri average of 72.
- Wooldridge scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Howard A Rusk Rehab Center).
- There are 22 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Colony Pointe, Assisted Living By Americare, South Hampton Place, and Parkside Manor.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 52 pharmacies within close range of the city.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 15 golf courses in or around the city, including A. L. Gustin Golf Course, Country Club Of Missouri, The, and Windmill Golf Course.
- There are 22 parks near the city center, including Katfish Katy Campgrounds, Rocheport Cave Conservation Area, and Taylor\'s Landing Access.
- There are 25 churches in or near the city, including Jamestown Baptist Church, Midwest Health Ministries, and Advent Moniteau Ucc.
- There are 11 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 36 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 20 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.59% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.72% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $60,722, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $62,813, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $24,128, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $25,350 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $54,750 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,682 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $42,625 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.70%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Wooldridge receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Wooldridge has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Wooldridge has a very sparse population density of 13.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Wooldridge have a long daily commute time.
- Wooldridge has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 88.35%.