Senior Living in Zelienople, Pennsylvania
Top zip codes in Zelienople, PA: 16063
- Zelienople scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- Zelienople scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (St Francis Hospital Cranberry and Ellwood City Hospital).
- There are 54 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Passavant Community, Lutheran SeniorLife , and Evergreen Health and Rehabilitation Center.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 129 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The city has a very high percentage of seniors in the population (37% of residents).
- There are 104 golf courses in or around the city, including Cranberry Highlands Golf Course, Hartmann\'s Deep Valley Golf Course, and Venango Trail Golf Club.
- There are 7 parks near the city center, including Cranberry Township Community Park, Three Rivers Paintball and Airsoft, and Buttercup Woodlands Campground.
- There are 70 churches in or near the city, including English Lutheran Church, Oak Grove Lutheran Church, and St Gregory\'s Catholic Church.
- There are 8 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 76 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 4 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 63 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.03% of total income, which is higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.28% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Pennsylvania has an average state income tax of 3.07%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $69,265, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $56,020, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $32,740, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.59%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- Zelienople receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Zelienople has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has above average water quality.
- Zelienople has a sparse population density of 368.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Zelienople have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a high public transportation ridership.
- Zelienople has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 92.34%.