There are 21 assisted living facilities serving East Moline, Illinois. This includes 1 facility in East Moline and 20 nearby. Assisted living costs in Illinois range from about $35 up to $217 per day, with an average expenditure running about $127. The per month cost averages about $3,805 and ranges between $1,048 and $6,500. On a yearly basis, the median cost is around $45,654, which is over the nationwide average of $42,000.
Costs for assisted living in East Moline can range between $2,000 per month and $4,375 per month. The average cost is about $3,595 per month, or about $43,142 per year.
SeniorScore™ for East Moline, Illinois
The SeniorScore™ is calculated based on over 100 variables, some of which are shown below. The final score is curved based on a linear curving method. For More info visit senioradvice.com/seniorscore.
- East Moline scores higher than the Illinois average of 74.
- East Moline scores higher than the national average of 72.
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 7 hospitals within close range of the city, including Genesis Medical Center Illini Campus, Illini Hospital, and Trinity Bettendorf.
- There are 47 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Aspen Rehab and Health Care, Illini Restorative Care, and Lighthouse of Silvis.
- There is a very high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 79.0, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 205 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has an average violent crime rate.
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (30% of residents).
- There are 42 golf courses in or around the city, including Golfmohr Golf Course, Short Hills Country Club, and Red Dog Run.
- There are 19 parks near the city center, including Illiniwek Forest Preserve, Elton E Fawks Bald Eagle Refuge Nature Preserve, and Fisherman\'s Corner.
- There are 145 churches in or near the city, including Mt Zion Baptist Church, Wildwood Baptist Church, and St Anne Parish.
- There are 25 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 92 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 4 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 70 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.96% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 2.01% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 8.63%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Illinois has an average state income tax of 3.59%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $52,483, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $43,411, which is significantly lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $22,203, which is significantly lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $38,844 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $63,875 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,640 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.68%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
- East Moline receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- East Moline has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has above average air quality.
- East Moline has an average population density of 923.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of East Moline have a short daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- East Moline has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 83.22%.
East Moline is a small city in Rock Island County, Illinois. It is part of the Davenport-Moline-Rock Island metropolitan statistical area. The city has a population of 24,053, with 180,298 people in the encompassing area. People over 55 constitute approximately 30% of the community.
East Moline has an above average SeniorScore™ of 75. The city has a mean per capita income of $22,000 and a mean household income is $43,000 (the Illinois state average is $54,000). The median home price in East Moline is $163,500, which is lower than the state average of $187,500. The city also has a moderate unemployment rate of about 8.68%.
East Moline has harsh average temperatures, with tolerable winters and calm summers. The city receives low levels of rainfall annually. In comparison to other American cities, East Moline has good air quality and a moderate rate of crime.