There are 20 assisted living facilities serving Republic, Missouri. This includes 2 facilities in Republic and 18 nearby. The costs per day for assisted living in Missouri range from $37 to $226, with a mean expense running about $83. The per month cost averages around $2,500 and ranges between $1,095 and $6,780. On an annual basis, the average cost is about $30,000, which is under the nationwide average of $42,000.
Assisted living costs in Republic typically range from about $1,500 per month to $4,740 per month, with a median cost of approximately $1,995 per month. This equates to an annual cost of about $23,940.
SeniorScore™ for Republic, Missouri
The SeniorScore™ is calculated based on over 100 variables, some of which are shown below. The final score is curved based on a linear curving method. For More info visit senioradvice.com/seniorscore.
- Republic scores lower than the Missouri average of 72.
- Republic scores lower than the national average of 72.
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 2 hospitals within close range of the city (Med Center For Fed Prisoners and Lester E Cox Medical Centers).
- There are 47 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Bristol Manor of Republic, Republic Nursing and Rehab, and Sonshine Manor.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 102 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
- The city has a very low percentage of seniors in the population (21% of residents).
- There are 19 golf courses in or around the city, including Island Green Golf Club, Eagle Crest Golf & Country Club, and Hidden Valley Golf Links.
- There are 8 parks near the city center, including Republic Parks & Recreation, Wilson\'s Creek National Battlefield, and Springfield / Route 66 KOA.
- There are 65 churches in or near the city, including First Christian Church, First Baptist Church-Republic, and Calvary Baptist Church.
- There are 5 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 40 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 3 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 35 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.78% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.77% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.79%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Missouri has an average state income tax of 3.87%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $57,346, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $50,063, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $23,274, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $23,940 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $60,590 per year, which are very low compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,450 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $41,184 annually, which are very low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.71%, which is low compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
- Republic receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- Republic has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and warm summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Republic has a sparse population density of 339.9 people per square mile.
- Residents of Republic have a short daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Republic has an average public school quality ranking.
- The city has a low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 90.61%.
Republic is a small city in Greene County in the State of Missouri. It is part of the Springfield metro statistical area. While the surrounding area contains 338,994 residents, there are 17,550 living inside the city. Residents over the age of 55 represent 21% of the total population.
The SeniorScore™ for Republic is 69. The city has an average per capita income of $23,000 and an average household income is $50,000 (the Missouri state average is $43,000). The current unemployment rate is about 5.71% and the median home price is $181,500, which is somewhat higher than the Missouri average of $153,000.
Republic has mild average temperatures, with comfortable winters and balmy summers. The area receives large levels of rainfall annually. In relation to other cities, Republic has a lower than average rate of crime and moderate air quality.