There are 20 assisted living facilities serving Webster, Massachusetts. This includes 3 facilities in Webster and 17 nearby. Assisted living costs in Massachusetts range from about $42 to $254 daily, with an average expense running around $175. The per month expense averages around $5,247 and ranges between $1,263 and $7,613. Annually, the mean cost is about $62,964, which is over the national average of $42,000.
Costs of assisted living in Webster, MA generally range between $3,000 per month and $6,185 per month. The average cost is about $4,758 per month, or around $57,091 yearly.
SeniorScore™ for Webster, Massachusetts
The SeniorScore™ is calculated based on over 100 variables, some of which are shown below. The final score is curved based on a linear curving method. For More info visit senioradvice.com/seniorscore.
- Webster scores significantly lower than the Massachusetts average of 77.
- Webster scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
- There is a low number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Hubbard Regional Hospital, Day Kimball Hospital, and Harrington Memorial Hospital.
- There are 39 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Christopher Heights of Webster, TCU at Webster, and Brookside Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is an average number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 120 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has a high violent crime rate.
- The city has an average percentage of seniors in the population (28% of residents).
- There are 88 golf courses in or around the city, including Nichols College Golf Club, Quinnatisset Country Club, and Raceway Golf Club.
- There is 1 park near the city center (Douglas State Forest).
- There are 67 churches in or near the city, including United Church-Christ Federated, Landmark Baptist Church, and Greek Orthodox Church.
- There are 3 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 57 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 61 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.73% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 1.10% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 6.25%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 6.97%.
- Massachusetts has an average state income tax of 4.74%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $61,210, which is lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $49,621, which is lower than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $27,430, which is higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $57,091 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $131,765 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,680 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,056 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.84%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
- Webster receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- Webster has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has average air quality.
- Webster has an average population density of 1,354.4 people per square mile.
- Residents of Webster have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a low public transportation ridership.
- Webster has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very high public school safety rating.
- This city has a low graduation rate of 83.44%.
Located in Worcester County, Webster is a small city in the State of Massachusetts. It is part of the Worcester metropolitan statistical area. The surrounding area contains 647,315 people, but there are 16,767 within the city. The 55+ community currently constitutes about 28% of the overall population.
Webster has a medium SeniorScore™ of 60. The city has a mean per capita income of $27,000 and a mean household income is $50,000 (the Massachusetts state average is $73,000). The mean home price in Webster is $337,500, which is lower than the state average of $514,500. Webster has a high unemployment rate of about 10.84%.
Webster has extreme mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers. The area gets very heavy amounts of rain annually. Webster has average air quality ratings and a higher than average crime rate in comparison to other American cities.