Pricing for DeLeon Nursing & Rehabilitation, L.P.
|Nursing Care||$4,524* (click below for pricing info)|
* All cost estimates are based on general costs for providers in this local area. Please confirm pricing with each provider directly before making a decision.
DeLeon Nursing & Rehabilitation, L.P. Cost Comparisons
Reviews of DeLeon Nursing & Rehabilitation, L.P.
About DeLeon Nursing & Rehabilitation, L.P.
DeLeon Nursing & Rehabilitation, L.P. is a senior care community located in De Leon, Texas. The zip code of 76444 which this community is located in has a sparse population, with around 3,635 residents. It is a largely working class area, with an average household income of $32,454. The community is located amongst plenty of local conveniences, such as shopping, health care facilities, and religious services.More About DeLeon Nursing & Rehabilitation, L.P.
Services and Amenities
- Nursing Home
- 98 Total Units
- 98 Total Beds in the Facility
- 56 Current Occupants
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Participant Since 03/30/1994
- Offers Resident/Family Counciling
Complaints and Deficiences
- 3 Total Deficiencies Reported
- 3 Health Standard Deficiencies
- 0 Health Complaint Deficiencies
- 2 Total Incidents Reported
- 0 Total Complaints Reported
- 0 Total Fines Imposed
- $0 in Fines Imposed
- 0 Payment Denials
- 0 Penalties Imposed
Other Nearby Communities
Estimated Cost: $4,653 / Month
400 Old Sidney Rd, Comanche, TX 76442