Are the owner of this business? Claim this listing to manage your profile.
Pricing for Derby Green Nursing Home
|Nursing Care||$7,840* (click below for pricing info)|
* All cost estimates are based on general costs for providers in this local area. Please confirm pricing with each provider directly before making a decision.
Derby Green Nursing Home Cost Comparisons
Reviews of Derby Green Nursing Home
This nursing home would be better off closing it's doors. My Mom went into it when she was 72 and four months later she was dead. Her doctor should lose her...
Read more on Yelp!
About Derby Green Nursing Home
Derby Green Nursing Home is a 23 unit skilled nursing facility. It is located at PO Box 24 in Derby, Vermont. The encompassing area is sparsely populated, with around 3,000 individuals living in the zip code of 05829. With an average per-household income of $41,846, it is a mostly middle income area. Located nearby are a variety of local amenities, including healthcare services, retail stores, and houses of worship. They're located only 3.34 miles from North Country Hospital And Health Center, there are 4 drugstores within one mile of the facility, and there are 12 churches within four miles, including Derby United Church, Cornerstone Evangelical Free, Church of God, and Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.More About Derby Green Nursing Home
Services and Amenities
- Nursing Home
- 23 Total Units
- 23 Total Beds in the Facility
- 23 Current Occupants
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Participant Since 05/12/1994
- Offers Resident/Family Counciling
Complaints and Deficiences
- 2 Total Deficiencies Reported
- 2 Health Standard Deficiencies
- 0 Health Complaint Deficiencies
- 11 Total Incidents Reported
- 0 Total Complaints Reported
- 0 Total Fines Imposed
- $0 in Fines Imposed
- 0 Payment Denials
- 0 Penalties Imposed
Other Nearby Communities
Estimated Cost: $7,929 / Month
3086 Glover St, Glover, VT 05839