Are the owner of this business? Claim this listing to manage your profile.
Pricing for Eagle Pointe
|Nursing Care||$7,302* (click below for pricing info)|
|Assisted Living||$2,867* (click below for pricing info)|
|Independent Living||$1,577* (click below for pricing info)|
|Memory Care||$4,729* (click below for pricing info)|
* All cost estimates are based on general costs for providers in this local area. Please confirm pricing with each provider directly before making a decision.
Eagle Pointe Cost Comparisons
Reviews of Eagle Pointe
We collect and verify reviews directly from users on our website. We have also included results from around the Web to give you the clearest overall picture of how this provider performs.
Ratings and Reviews from Around the Web
About Eagle Pointe
Eagle Pointe is a 5-star 164-bed skilled nursing center in Parkersburg, West Virginia that serves short- and long-term patients in Wood County and the surrounding region. Eagle Pointe offers a dedicated memory care unit as part of its services. Our hilltop, residential location the perfect place for short-term rehabilitation with professional therapists and a committed clinical staff of neighbors to get you or your loved one back home as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of care at Eagle Pointe?
The average monthly cost for Eagle Pointe is estimated to be $4,119. The Parkersburg estimate for the same type of care is about $4,323. The average estimated cost of care across West Virginia is around $4,504, which is above the US average of $4,215.
How did Medicare rate Eagle Pointe?
Medicare gave Eagle Pointe an average rating of 1.8/5 stars in the latest survey.
What types of payment does Eagle Pointe accept?
According to our records, Eagle Pointe accepts insurance and Medicare.
Services and Amenities
- Assisted Living
- Nursing Home
- Independent Living
- Memory Care
- Salon / Barbershop
- Outdoor Garden
- Wifi / Internet
- Cable TV
- Arts and Crafts
- Spiritual / Religious Activities
- Social Activities
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Stroke Care
- Speech Therapy
- Pain Management
- Wound Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Medication Support
Guest / Family Services
- Family Outreach / Education
- 164 Total Units
- 164 Total Beds in the Facility
- 130 Current Occupants
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Participant Since 12/04/1997
- Offers Resident/Family Counciling
Complaints and Deficiences
- 29 Total Deficiencies Reported
- 24 Health Standard Deficiencies
- 5 Health Complaint Deficiencies
- 0 Total Incidents Reported
- 6 Total Complaints Reported
- 1 Total Fines Imposed
- $30355 in Fines Imposed
- 0 Payment Denials
- 1 Penalties Imposed