Are the owner of this business? Claim this listing to manage your profile.
Pricing for Floridian Healthcare
|Nursing Care||$8,918* (click below for pricing info)|
|Assisted Living||$2,761* (click below for pricing info)|
* All cost estimates are based on general costs for providers in this local area. Please confirm pricing with each provider directly before making a decision.
Floridian Healthcare Cost Comparisons
Reviews of Floridian Healthcare
On behalf of my family I would like to send my love to the entire Floridean Nursing and Rehabilitation team. Special thanks to everyone on the second floor...
Read more on Yelp!
This place is a JOKE. As soon as I came to visit my mother, I've had to complain to every single person there about the "quality care" they provide. If you...
Read more on Yelp!
About Floridian Healthcare
Floridian Healthcare is situated within the Alameda - West Flagler area of Miami, Florida. It is a 90 unit nursing care facility. With an average household income of $26,946, the facility is in a largely working class area. It has a dense population, with about 54,000 poeple living in the 33125 zip code. Located nearby are retail stores, houses of worship, healthcare services, and other local amenities. They're located only 1.68 miles from Windmoor Healthcare Of Miami, there are numerous drugstores within 1 mile of the community, and there are a number of churches within 4 miles, including St Michael's Catholic Church, St Matthew's Lutheran Church, First Spanish United Church, and Iglesia Episcopal Todos Los.More About Floridian Healthcare
Services and Amenities
- Assisted Living
- Nursing Home
- Dining Room
- Private Bathrooms
- Daily Exercise
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Arts and Crafts
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Vision Care
- Dental Care
- Stroke Care
- Speech Therapy
- Cardiac Care
- Meals Included
- 24-Hour Staff
- 90 Total Units
- 90 Total Beds in the Facility
- 88 Current Occupants
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Participant Since 04/27/1999
- Offers Resident/Family Counciling
Complaints and Deficiences
- 6 Total Deficiencies Reported
- 3 Health Standard Deficiencies
- 3 Health Complaint Deficiencies
- 0 Total Incidents Reported
- 2 Total Complaints Reported
- 0 Total Fines Imposed
- $0 in Fines Imposed
- 0 Payment Denials
- 0 Penalties Imposed