Are the owner of this business? Claim this listing to manage your profile.
Pricing for Island Nursing Home
|Nursing Care||$11,547* (click below for pricing info)|
* All cost estimates are based on general costs for providers in this local area. Please confirm pricing with each provider directly before making a decision.
Island Nursing Home Cost Comparisons
Reviews of Island Nursing Home
My mom fell and fractured her tailbone and pelvis, she was at Rehab. Of the Pacific then moved to Island Nursing Home. She stayed for a month & we visited...
Read more on Yelp!
About Island Nursing Home
Island Nursing Home is situated within the McCully-Moiliili area of Honolulu, Hawaii. It is a 42 bed nursing care facility. With a median family income of $42,856, the community is in a generally middle income area. It has a dense population, with about 32,000 individuals living in the 96826 zip code. Located nearby are plenty of local amenities, including churches, retail stores, and medical facilities. They're located only 0.23 miles from Kapiolani Medical Center For Women. There are many churches within four miles, including Olivet Baptist Church, Central Union Church, Church of Jesus Christ of LDS, and Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. There are also many drugstores within a mile of the facility.More About Island Nursing Home
Services and Amenities
- Nursing Home
- 42 Total Units
- 42 Total Beds in the Facility
- 39 Current Occupants
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Participant Since 01/01/1967
- Offers Resident/Family Counciling
Complaints and Deficiences
- 1 Total Deficiencies Reported
- 1 Health Standard Deficiencies
- 0 Health Complaint Deficiencies
- 0 Total Incidents Reported
- 0 Total Complaints Reported
- 0 Total Fines Imposed
- $0 in Fines Imposed
- 0 Payment Denials
- 0 Penalties Imposed
Other Nearby Communities
Estimated Cost: $8,763 / Month
1221 Kapiolani Blvd Ste 940, Honolulu, HI 96814