Are the owner of this business? Claim this listing to manage your profile.
Pricing for Pepin Health and Rehab
|Nursing Care||$8,583* (click below for pricing info)|
* All cost estimates are based on general costs for providers in this local area. Please confirm pricing with each provider directly before making a decision.
Pepin Health and Rehab Cost Comparisons
Reviews of Pepin Health and Rehab
We collect and verify reviews directly from users on our website. We have also included results from around the Web to give you the clearest overall picture of how this provider performs.
Ratings and Reviews from Around the Web
About Pepin Health and Rehab
Pepin Health and Rehab is a 50 bed nursing home facility located in Pepin, Wisconsin. The community is in a largely middle class area, with a median household income of $49,132. With about 3,000 poeple living in the zip code of 54759, it is sparsely populated. It is located near many local conveniences, which include retail stores, churches, and medical facilities. They are located only 6.37 miles from Lake City Medical Center Mayo Health System and there are 5 churches within 4 miles, including St Mary's of Lake Catholic, United Church of Christ, Anchor Point Church, and Lutheran Church of Our Redeemer Wels.More About Pepin Health and Rehab
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of care at Pepin Health and Rehab?
The monthly average cost for this facility is about $8,583. This is greater than the $7,560 estimated cost in the city of Pepin. The average estimated cost in Wisconsin is approximately $7,170, which is above the US average of $6,360.
How did Medicare rate Pepin Health and Rehab?
Medicare gave Pepin Health and Rehab an average rating of 2.8/5 stars in the latest survey.
What types of payment does Pepin Health and Rehab accept?
According to our records, Pepin Health and Rehab accepts Medicare.
Services and Amenities
- Nursing Home
- Independent Living
- Memory Care
- Skilled Nursing
- Salon / Barbershop
- Dining Room
- Safety / Handicap Features
- Spiritual / Religious Activities
- Social Activities
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Education Programs
- Arts and Crafts
- TV / Movie Nights
- Off-site Outings
- Psychiatry Services
- Medication Support
- Speech Therapy
- Wound Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Meals Included
Guest / Family Services
- Family Outreach / Education
- 24-Hour Staff
- 50 Total Units
- 50 Total Beds in the Facility
- 43 Current Occupants
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Participant Since 01/04/1995
- Offers Resident/Family Counciling
Complaints and Deficiences
- 17 Total Deficiencies Reported
- 14 Health Standard Deficiencies
- 3 Health Complaint Deficiencies
- 0 Total Incidents Reported
- 2 Total Complaints Reported
- 0 Total Fines Imposed
- $0 in Fines Imposed
- 0 Payment Denials
- 0 Penalties Imposed