Are the owner of this business? Claim this listing to manage your profile.
Pricing for Sena Kean Manor
|Nursing Care||$9,192* (click below for pricing info)|
* All cost estimates are based on general costs for providers in this local area. Please confirm pricing with each provider directly before making a decision.
Sena Kean Manor Cost Comparisons
Reviews of Sena Kean Manor
We collect and verify reviews directly from users on our website. We have also included results from around the Web to give you the clearest overall picture of how this provider performs.
Ratings and Reviews from Around the Web
About Sena Kean Manor
Sena Kean Manor is a 152 bed senior community situated in Smethport, Pennsylvania. With a median per-household income of $42,016, the facility is in a largely middle income area. It is sparsely populated, with approximately 5,000 individuals residing in the zip code of 16749. Located nearby are healthcare services, retail shopping, houses of worship, and other local conveniences. There are 6 pharmacies within 1 mile of the facility and 3 churches within four miles, including Hill Frank P, First Presbyterian Church, and Abundant Life Assembly of God Church.More About Sena Kean Manor
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of care at Sena Kean Manor?
The monthly average cost of care for this facility is about $9,192. The Smethport average for the same type of care is about $8,060. While the nationwide estimated cost is around $6,360, the State of Pennsylvania comes in at $8,160 each month.
How did Medicare rate Sena Kean Manor?
Medicare gave Sena Kean Manor an average rating of 2.2/5 stars in the latest survey.
What types of payment does Sena Kean Manor accept?
According to our records, Sena Kean Manor accepts private pay, Medicaid, insurance, and Medicare.
Services and Amenities
- Nursing Home
- Memory Care
- Salon / Barbershop
- Safety / Handicap Features
- Education Programs
- Arts and Crafts
- Daily Exercise
- Spiritual / Religious Activities
- Social Activities
- Speech Therapy
- Wound Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Personal Care Assistance
- Medication Support
Guest / Family Services
- Family Outreach / Education
- Private Pay
- 24-Hour Staff
- 152 Total Units
- 152 Total Beds in the Facility
- 126 Current Occupants
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Participant Since 01/01/1989
- Offers Resident/Family Counciling
Complaints and Deficiences
- 2 Total Deficiencies Reported
- 2 Health Standard Deficiencies
- 0 Health Complaint Deficiencies
- 0 Total Incidents Reported
- 0 Total Complaints Reported
- 0 Total Fines Imposed
- $0 in Fines Imposed
- 0 Payment Denials
- 0 Penalties Imposed