Are the owner of this business? Claim this listing to manage your profile.
Pricing for Shadescrest Health Care Center
|Nursing Care||$6,067* (click below for pricing info)|
* All cost estimates are based on general costs for providers in this local area. Please confirm pricing with each provider directly before making a decision.
Shadescrest Health Care Center Cost Comparisons
Reviews of Shadescrest Health Care Center
by Jf 05/04/2019
Shadescrest has always been a resident care oriented facility, where the resident comes first. The residents are loved like family.
My overall view of the facility is a 2/5. It's your typical Medicaid and State funded facility, so as expected, it's never top of the line. Upon walking in,...
Read more on Yelp!
About Shadescrest Health Care Center
Located in Jasper, Alabama, Shadescrest Health Care Center provides senior housing in a well-maintained environment. This community is centrally located, with medical facilities, shopping, and houses of worship all in close proximity. They're only 2.7 miles from Walker Baptist Medical Center. There are 3 churches within 4 miles, including Alabama Outpatient Surgery Center, First Baptist Church, and Church of God of Union. There are also 6 drugstores within a mile of the community.More About Shadescrest Health Care Center
Services and Amenities
- Nursing Home
- 107 Total Units
- 107 Total Beds in the Facility
- 89 Current Occupants
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Participant Since 12/29/1970
- Offers Resident/Family Counciling
Complaints and Deficiences
- 6 Total Deficiencies Reported
- 6 Health Standard Deficiencies
- 2 Health Complaint Deficiencies
- 0 Total Incidents Reported
- 4 Total Complaints Reported
- 1 Total Fines Imposed
- $189763 in Fines Imposed
- 0 Payment Denials
- 1 Penalties Imposed
Other Nearby Communities
Estimated Cost: $6,287 / Month
70 Highland Street West, Cordova, AL 35550