Are the owner of this business? Claim this listing to manage your profile.
Pricing for St Francis Extended Care
|Nursing Care||$11,714* (click below for pricing info)|
|Assisted Living||$4,632* (click below for pricing info)|
|Independent Living||$2,548* (click below for pricing info)|
|Retirement Home||$2,548* (click below for pricing info)|
|Memory Care||$7,644* (click below for pricing info)|
* All cost estimates are based on general costs for providers in this local area. Please confirm pricing with each provider directly before making a decision.
St Francis Extended Care Cost Comparisons
Reviews of St Francis Extended Care
My friend developed alzheimers and had to live in a residential setting. The caring staff, many activities, and socializing gave her a few good months...
Read more on Yelp!
5Star facility. Friendly, comfortable, caring - highly recommend !
Read more on Yelp!
About St Francis Extended Care
Situated in the Longwood-Winton Grove area of Hayward, California, St Francis Extended Care is a 62 unit community for elderly people. They provide senior housing in a well-maintained and pleasant environment. The area around this community is densely populated, with around 61,635 residents in the zip code of 94541. It is a predominantly middle income area, with a median family income of $56,648. This community is centrally located, with retail shopping, houses of worship, and health care facilities all within close proximity. There are 41 churches within four miles, including Heart of the Bay Christian Ctr, St Joachim's Church, Shiloh Baptist Church, and Seventh-Day Adventist Church. There are 5 drugstores within one mile of the facility. They are also just 2.6 miles from Eden Medical Center.
Services and Amenities
- Assisted Living
- Nursing Home
- Independent Living
- Retirement Home
- Memory Care
- Emergency Call System
- Education Programs
- Daily Exercise
- Spiritual / Religious Activities
- Social Activities
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Psychiatry Services
- Personal Care Assistance
- Medication Support
- Meals Included
- Healthy Snacks
Guest / Family Services
- Family Outreach / Education
- Private Pay
- Transportation Services
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning
- 62 Total Units
- 62 Total Beds in the Facility
- 60 Current Occupants
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Participant Since 03/29/1990
- Offers Resident/Family Counciling
Complaints and Deficiences
- 7 Total Deficiencies Reported
- 7 Health Standard Deficiencies
- 2 Health Complaint Deficiencies
- 1 Total Incidents Reported
- 0 Total Complaints Reported
- 0 Total Fines Imposed
- $0 in Fines Imposed
- 0 Payment Denials
- 0 Penalties Imposed