Are the owner of this business? Claim this listing to manage your profile.
Pricing for St. Luke’s Care Center
|Nursing Care||$10,250* (click below for pricing info)|
* All cost estimates are based on general costs for providers in this local area. Please confirm pricing with each provider directly before making a decision.
St. Luke’s Care Center Cost Comparisons
Reviews of St. Luke’s Care Center
We collect and verify reviews directly from users on our website. We have also included results from around the Web to give you the clearest overall picture of how this provider performs.
Ratings and Reviews from Around the Web
About St. Luke’s Care Center
St. Lukeâs Care Center is a 58 room senior housing community located in Crosby, North Dakota. The facility is in a mostly middle income area, with an average family income of $48,152. It is sparsely populated, with about 2,000 poeple living in the zip code of 58730. It is located around retail shopping, churches, healthcare facilities, and other local amenities. They're located only 0.38 miles from St Luke's Hospital. There are also 2 churches within four miles, which include Assembly of God.More About St. Luke’s Care Center
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of care at St. Luke’s Care Center?
The monthly average cost for this provider is estimated at $10,250. The Crosby estimate for this level of care is about $8,809. While the nationwide average cost is around $6,360, North Dakota is about $7,230 per month.
How did Medicare rate St. Luke’s Care Center?
Medicare gave St. Luke’s Care Center an average rating of 2.8/5 stars in the latest survey.
What types of payment does St. Luke’s Care Center accept?
According to our records, St. Luke’s Care Center accepts insurance.
Services and Amenities
- Nursing Home
- Skilled Nursing
- Cable TV
- Safety / Handicap Features
- Education Programs
- Spiritual / Religious Activities
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Speech Therapy
- Cardiac Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Meals Included
Guest / Family Services
- Family Outreach / Education
- 58 Total Units
- 42 Total Beds in the Facility
- 32 Current Occupants
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Located in a Hospital
- Medicare Participant Since 11/01/1991
- Offers Resident/Family Counciling
Complaints and Deficiences
- 8 Total Deficiencies Reported
- 8 Health Standard Deficiencies
- 0 Health Complaint Deficiencies
- 0 Total Incidents Reported
- 0 Total Complaints Reported
- 0 Total Fines Imposed
- $0 in Fines Imposed
- 0 Payment Denials
- 0 Penalties Imposed