Are the owner of this business? Claim this listing to manage your profile.
Pricing for The Baptist Home at Brookmeade
|Nursing Care||$11,011* (click below for pricing info)|
|Assisted Living||$4,006* (click below for pricing info)|
* All cost estimates are based on general costs for providers in this local area. Please confirm pricing with each provider directly before making a decision.
The Baptist Home at Brookmeade Cost Comparisons
Reviews of The Baptist Home at Brookmeade
No. I cannot recommend this nursing home to anyone. Very bad experience. Luckily our relative is in a much better home now with good medical care.
Read more on Yelp!
My mother recently moved from the Arbor Ridge assisted living facility, after being told that she was inappropriate for the population, due to dementia. We...
Read more on Yelp!
About The Baptist Home at Brookmeade
Located within Rhinebeck, New York, The Baptist Home at Brookmeade is a 120 unit housing facility for older individuals. They provide senior housing in a well-managed and caring setting. The zip code of 12572 in which this community is location is a primarily middle income area. It has a median family income of $67,659. It has an average population density, including roughly 9,123 people in the neighborhood around the community. The facility is located close to many local amenities, which include healthcare facilities, shopping, and religious services. They are only 1.2 miles from Northern Dutchess Hospital, there are 1 pharmacies within 1 mile of the community, and there are 5 churches within four miles, including Church of the Good Shepherd, Church of the Messiah Epscpl, Rhinebeck Reformed Church, and St Paul's Lutheran Church.
Services and Amenities
- Assisted Living
- Nursing Home
- Independent Living
- Memory Care
- Wifi / Internet
- Outdoor Garden
- Daily Exercise
- Spiritual / Religious Activities
- Social Activities
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Education Programs
- Arts and Crafts
- Stroke Care
- Speech Therapy
- Meals Included
- Pet Visitations Allowed
- Small Pets Allowed
Guest / Family Services
- Family Outreach / Education
- 24-Hour Staff
- 120 Total Units
- 120 Total Beds in the Facility
- 116 Current Occupants
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Participant Since 12/01/1977
- Offers Resident/Family Counciling
Complaints and Deficiences
- 2 Total Deficiencies Reported
- 2 Health Standard Deficiencies
- 0 Health Complaint Deficiencies
- 0 Total Incidents Reported
- 0 Total Complaints Reported
- 0 Total Fines Imposed
- $0 in Fines Imposed
- 0 Payment Denials
- 0 Penalties Imposed
Other Nearby Facilities
Estimated Cost: $4,065 / Month
11 Mountain Laurel Ln, Rhinebeck, NY 12572