Are the owner of this business? Claim this listing to manage your profile.
Pricing for United Medical Nursing Center
|Nursing Care||$10,152* (click below for pricing info)|
* All cost estimates are based on general costs for providers in this local area. Please confirm pricing with each provider directly before making a decision.
United Medical Nursing Center Cost Comparisons
Reviews of United Medical Nursing Center
We collect and verify reviews directly from users on our website. We have also included results from around the Web to give you the clearest overall picture of how this provider performs.
Ratings and Reviews from Around the Web
About United Medical Nursing Center
United Medical Nursing Center is situated in the Washington Highlands area of Washington DC, Washington DC. It is a 120 bed nursing facility. The neighboring area is heavily populated, with approximately 37,000 people residing in the zip code of 20032. It is a largely low income area, with an average household income of $34,183. It is located nearby retail stores, houses of worship, medical facilities, and other local conveniences. They are located only 0.11 miles from United Medical Center. There are many churches within four miles, including Balm In Gilead Ministry, Cag, Mathieu Robert E, and Anacostia Gospel Chapel. There are also many drug stores within a mile of the facility.More About United Medical Nursing Center
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of care at United Medical Nursing Center?
Average monthly costs for this provider are approximately $10,152. This is below the $10,365 average cost in Washington DC. The cost for Washington DC is approximately $8,820, versus $6,360 nationwide.
How did Medicare rate United Medical Nursing Center?
Medicare gave United Medical Nursing Center an average rating of 3.2/5 stars in the latest survey.
What types of payment does United Medical Nursing Center accept?
According to our records, United Medical Nursing Center accepts insurance.
Services and Amenities
- Nursing Home
- Skilled Nursing
- Safety / Handicap Features
- Spiritual / Religious Activities
- Social Activities
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Dialysis Care
- Wound Care
- Medication Support
- Dental Care
Guest / Family Services
- Family Outreach / Education
- 24-Hour Staff
- 120 Total Units
- 120 Total Beds in the Facility
- 114 Current Occupants
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Located in a Hospital
- Medicare Participant Since 02/27/2009
- Offers Resident/Family Counciling
Complaints and Deficiences
- 33 Total Deficiencies Reported
- 25 Health Standard Deficiencies
- 8 Health Complaint Deficiencies
- 9 Total Incidents Reported
- 4 Total Complaints Reported
- 2 Total Fines Imposed
- $59151 in Fines Imposed
- 2 Payment Denials
- 4 Penalties Imposed