Are the owner of this business? Claim this listing to manage your profile.
Pricing for Wakita CHC
|Nursing Care||$4,301* (click below for pricing info)|
* All cost estimates are based on general costs for providers in this local area. Please confirm pricing with each provider directly before making a decision.
Wakita CHC Cost Comparisons
Reviews of Wakita CHC
We collect and verify reviews directly from users on our website. We have also included results from around the Web to give you the clearest overall picture of how this provider performs.
Ratings and Reviews from Around the Web
About Wakita CHC
Located at 1153 Cherokee St in Wakita, Oklahoma, Wakita CHC is a 52 room senior community. The encompassing area is sparsely populated, with approximately 1,000 poeple living in the 73771 zip code. It is a mostly middle income area, with a median per-household income of $41,715. Located nearby are many local conveniences, including churches, retail shopping, and medical services. There are 2 churches within 4 miles, including First Assembly of God. There are also 2 drug stores within a mile of the facility.More About Wakita CHC
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of care at Wakita CHC?
The approximate average monthly cost for this provider is about $4,301. This is lower than the $4,593 average cost in Wakita. The cost average for Oklahoma is around $4,350, versus $6,360 nationally.
How did Medicare rate Wakita CHC?
Medicare gave Wakita CHC an average rating of 2.8/5 stars in the latest survey.
What types of payment does Wakita CHC accept?
According to our records, Wakita CHC accepts Medicare.
Services and Amenities
- Nursing Home
- Independent Living
- Dining Room
- Outdoor Garden
- Wifi / Internet
- Two Bedrooms
- One Bedroom
- Spiritual / Religious Activities
- Social Activities
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Off-site Outings
- Medication Support
- Meals Included
Guest / Family Services
- Family Outreach / Education
- 52 Total Units
- 52 Total Beds in the Facility
- 30 Current Occupants
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Participant Since 10/23/1996
- Offers Resident/Family Counciling
Complaints and Deficiences
- 12 Total Deficiencies Reported
- 12 Health Standard Deficiencies
- 0 Health Complaint Deficiencies
- 0 Total Incidents Reported
- 1 Total Complaints Reported
- 3 Total Fines Imposed
- $10950 in Fines Imposed
- 1 Payment Denials
- 4 Penalties Imposed