There are 8 assisted living facilities serving Soulsbyville, California. This includes 1 facility in Soulsbyville and 7 nearby. The daily costs of assisted living in California range from $33 to $300, with an average expense running about $125. The per month cost averages about $3,750 and ranges between $987 and $9,000. Yearly, the mean cost is around $45,000, which is above the national average of $42,000.
SeniorScore™ for Soulsbyville, California
The SeniorScore™ is calculated based on over 100 variables, some of which are shown below. The final score is curved based on a linear curving method. For More info visit senioradvice.com/seniorscore.
- Soulsbyville scores significantly higher than the California average of 71.
- Soulsbyville scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 3 hospitals within close range of the city, including Sonora Regional Medical Center, Sonora Community Hospital, and Tuolumne General Hospital.
- There are 10 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Oak Terrace Memory Care, Sonora Home Rentals, and Meadow View Manor.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 26 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (31% of residents).
- There are 11 golf courses in or around the city, including Phoenix Lake Golf Course, Mountain Springs Golf & Country Club, and Twain Harte Golf Club.
- There are 7 parks near the city center, including Mother Lode Mobile Estates, Old Oak Ranch Conference Center, and Marble Quarry RV Park.
- There are no churches in or near the city.
- There are 5 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 20 grocery stores within the city.
- There is 1 movie theatre in or near the city.
- There are 19 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.08% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.53% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 8.75%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- California has an average state income tax of 3.79%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $67,949, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $57,457, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,442, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $44,550 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $94,900 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $20,020 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $51,480 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 14.38%, which is very high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
- Soulsbyville receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- Soulsbyville has mild mean temperatures, with average winters and warm summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- Soulsbyville has an average population density of 732.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Soulsbyville have a very long daily commute time.
- Soulsbyville has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a very high graduation rate of 93.96%.
Soulsbyville is a town in the State of California. It is located within Tuolumne County. Though the surrounding metro area contains 20,301,672 residents, there are just 1,963 within the city itself. Those who are over 55 make up around 31% of the community.
The SeniorScore™ for Soulsbyville is 79. The city's mean household income is $57,000 ($25,000 per person), compared to the average of $52,000 for the state of California. The mean home price in Soulsbyville is $370,500, which is somewhat lower than the California average of $451,500. The city also has a high unemployment rate of approximately 14.38%.
Soulsbyville has mild average temperatures, with medium winters and warm summers. The city gets low levels of rainfall annually. Soulsbyville has very poor air quality ratings compared to other cities in the US.