Are the owner of this business? Claim this listing to manage your profile.
Pricing for Cedarcrest Manor
|Nursing Care||$6,828* (click below for pricing info)|
|Memory Care||$7,155* (click below for pricing info)|
* All cost estimates are based on general costs for providers in this local area. Please confirm pricing with each provider directly before making a decision.
Cedarcrest Manor Cost Comparisons
Reviews of Cedarcrest Manor
We collect and verify reviews directly from users on our website. We have also included results from around the Web to give you the clearest overall picture of how this provider performs.
Ratings and Reviews from Around the Web
About Cedarcrest Manor
Located at 324 West 5th St in Washington, Missouri, Cedarcrest Manor is a 177 bed senior care community. The encompassing area is heavily populated, with roughly 23,000 residents in the 63090 zip code. It is a largely middle income area, with an average per-family income of $52,041. Located nearby are plenty of local conveniences, including health care services, retail stores, and churches. They're located just 0.86 miles from St Johns Mercy Hospital. There are 14 drugstores within one mile of the community. Also, there are a large number of churches within 4 miles, including Immanuel Lutheran Church, First Christian Church, Living Bread Fellowship, and St Peter's United Church.More About Cedarcrest Manor
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of care at Cedarcrest Manor?
The average per month expense for this provider is around $6,992. This is higher than the $5,918 estimated cost for Washington. While the nationwide average cost is around $5,718, Missouri is about $3,988 each month.
How did Medicare rate Cedarcrest Manor?
Medicare gave Cedarcrest Manor an average rating of 3/5 stars in the latest survey.
What types of payment does Cedarcrest Manor accept?
According to our records, Cedarcrest Manor accepts Medicaid, Medicare, and va benefits.
Services and Amenities
- Nursing Home
- Memory Care
- Dining Room
- Salon / Barbershop
- Safety / Handicap Features
- Cable TV
- Washers and Dryer Available
- Education Programs
- Arts and Crafts
- Spiritual / Religious Activities
- Social Activities
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Physical Therapy
- Psychiatry Services
- Personal Care Assistance
- Medication Support
- Speech Therapy
- Dental Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Meals Included
- Healthy Snacks
Guest / Family Services
- Family Outreach / Education
- VA Benefits
- 24-Hour Staff
- Transportation Services
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning
- 177 Total Units
- 177 Total Beds in the Facility
- 116 Current Occupants
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Participant Since 10/10/1983
- Offers Resident/Family Counciling
Complaints and Deficiences
- 7 Total Deficiencies Reported
- 7 Health Standard Deficiencies
- 0 Health Complaint Deficiencies
- 0 Total Incidents Reported
- 3 Total Complaints Reported
- 0 Total Fines Imposed
- $0 in Fines Imposed
- 0 Payment Denials
- 0 Penalties Imposed