Are the owner of this business? Claim this listing to manage your profile.
Pricing for Hale Malamalama
|Nursing Care||$12,172* (click below for pricing info)|
* All cost estimates are based on general costs for providers in this local area. Please confirm pricing with each provider directly before making a decision.
Hale Malamalama Cost Comparisons
Reviews of Hale Malamalama
We collect and verify reviews directly from users on our website. We have also included results from around the Web to give you the clearest overall picture of how this provider performs.
Ratings and Reviews from Around the Web
About Hale Malamalama
Hale Malamalama is a 40 room senior care facility situated near by the Hawaii Kai neighborhood of Honolulu, Hawaii. The neighboring area has a medium-density population, with about 21,000 individuals residing in the zip code of 96821. It is a predominantly wealthier area, with a median per-family income of $116,010. It is located close to healthcare services, retail stores, churches, and other local amenities. There are a large number of churches within four miles, including Holy Trinity, Kilohana United Methodist Church, Jehovah's Witnesses, and King's Cathedral. There are many pharmacies within one mile of the community. They are also located just 5.26 miles from Leahi Hospital.More About Hale Malamalama
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of care at Hale Malamalama?
The average per month cost for this provider is estimated at around $12,172. The Honolulu average for this type of care is around $10,038. The average estimated expense across Hawaii is about $9,990, which is greater than the US estimate of $6,360.
How did Medicare rate Hale Malamalama?
Medicare gave Hale Malamalama an average rating of 3.4/5 stars in the latest survey.
What types of payment does Hale Malamalama accept?
According to our records, Hale Malamalama accepts Medicaid and Medicare.
Services and Amenities
- Nursing Home
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Speech Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Meals Included
Guest / Family Services
- Family Outreach / Education
- 24-Hour Staff
- 40 Total Units
- 40 Total Beds in the Facility
- 39 Current Occupants
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Participant Since 09/16/1999
- Offers Resident/Family Counciling
Complaints and Deficiences
- 10 Total Deficiencies Reported
- 10 Health Standard Deficiencies
- 0 Health Complaint Deficiencies
- 0 Total Incidents Reported
- 0 Total Complaints Reported
- 0 Total Fines Imposed
- $0 in Fines Imposed
- 0 Payment Denials
- 0 Penalties Imposed