Are the owner of this business? Claim this listing to manage your profile.
Pricing for Lutheran Home at Toledo
|Nursing Care||$7,361* (click below for pricing info)|
|Assisted Living||$3,967* (click below for pricing info)|
* All cost estimates are based on general costs for providers in this local area. Please confirm pricing with each provider directly before making a decision.
Lutheran Home at Toledo Cost Comparisons
Reviews of Lutheran Home at Toledo
This is a hard one to review. Even though I WOULD use & recommend their new rehab facility, I would NOT utilize their long-term nursing services. I would...
Read more on Yelp!
About Lutheran Home at Toledo
Located within the Birmingham neighborhood of Toledo, Ohio, Lutheran Home at Toledo is a 99 bed senior care community. The surrounding area is heavily populated, with approximately 29,000 individuals residing in the zip code of 43605. With an average family income of $25,668, it is a generally lower income area. Located nearby are numerous local conveniences, which include retail stores, churches, and health care services. They are located just 1.12 miles from Mercy St Charles Hospital, there are numerous drugstores within a mile of the community, and there are a number of churches within four miles, including First St John's Lutheran Church, Oregon Church of the Nazarene, Memorial United Church of Christ, and Calvin United Church of Christ.More About Lutheran Home at Toledo
Services and Amenities
- Assisted Living
- Nursing Home
- 99 Total Units
- 99 Total Beds in the Facility
- 91 Current Occupants
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Participant Since 02/10/2000
- Offers Resident/Family Counciling
Complaints and Deficiences
- 6 Total Deficiencies Reported
- 6 Health Standard Deficiencies
- 0 Health Complaint Deficiencies
- 0 Total Incidents Reported
- 4 Total Complaints Reported
- 0 Total Fines Imposed
- $0 in Fines Imposed
- 0 Payment Denials
- 0 Penalties Imposed