Are the owner of this business? Claim this listing to manage your profile.
Pricing for Van Healthcare
|Nursing Care||$4,651* (click below for pricing info)|
* All cost estimates are based on general costs for providers in this local area. Please confirm pricing with each provider directly before making a decision.
Van Healthcare Cost Comparisons
Reviews of Van Healthcare
We collect and verify reviews directly from users on our website. We have also included results from around the Web to give you the clearest overall picture of how this provider performs.
Ratings and Reviews from Around the Web
About Van Healthcare
Van Healthcare is a 60 room nursing facility. It is located at 169 S Oak St in Van, Texas. With an average family income of $45,926, the community is in a largely middle income area. It is sparsely populated, with around 5,000 residents in the 75790 zip code. It is located close to churches, retail shopping, healthcare facilities, and other local conveniences. There are 15 churches within four miles, including Midway Church of God, Community Christian Fellowship, Abiding Life Ministries, and Abiding Life Ministries. There are 11 drug stores within one mile of the community. They're also located just 11.66 miles from Cozby-Germany Hospital.More About Van Healthcare
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of care at Van Healthcare?
The estimated average monthly expense for this provider is around $4,651. This is below the Van estimate of $4,715. The cost average for the State of Texas is about $4,170, versus $6,360 nationwide.
How did Medicare rate Van Healthcare?
Medicare gave Van Healthcare an average rating of 3.6/5 stars in the latest survey.
What types of payment does Van Healthcare accept?
According to our records, Van Healthcare accepts insurance.
Services and Amenities
- Nursing Home
- Guest Parking
- Resident Parking
- Public Living Area
- Dining Room
- Fitness Center
- Salon / Barbershop
- Central Air Conditioning
- Education Programs
- Spiritual / Religious Activities
- Social Activities
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Psychiatry Services
- Meals Included
Guest / Family Services
- Family Outreach / Education
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning
- 60 Total Units
- 60 Total Beds in the Facility
- 40 Current Occupants
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Participant Since 12/07/1989
- Offers Resident/Family Counciling
Complaints and Deficiences
- 8 Total Deficiencies Reported
- 8 Health Standard Deficiencies
- 5 Health Complaint Deficiencies
- 0 Total Incidents Reported
- 1 Total Complaints Reported
- 0 Total Fines Imposed
- $0 in Fines Imposed
- 0 Payment Denials
- 0 Penalties Imposed