There are 20 assisted living facilities serving Ripon, California. This includes 2 facilities in Ripon and 18 nearby. Assisted living costs in California range from about $33 to $300 daily, with a mean expenditure running about $125. The monthly expense averages about $3,750 and ranges between $987 and $9,000. On an annual basis, the median cost is about $45,000, which is greater than the US average of $42,000.
The cost of assisted living in Ripon, CA typically ranges from around $1,500 per month all the way up to $4,250 per month. The average cost is about $3,710 per month, or about $44,520 per year.
SeniorScore™ for Ripon, California
The SeniorScore™ is calculated based on over 100 variables, some of which are shown below. The final score is curved based on a linear curving method. For More info visit senioradvice.com/seniorscore.
- Ripon scores higher than the California average of 71.
- Ripon scores higher than the national average of 72.
- There is a high number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are 5 hospitals within close range of the city, including Kaiser Foundation Hospital Manteca, Doctors Hospital Of Manteca, and Doctors Medical Center.
- There are 101 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Bethany Home Society San Joaquin Co, Bethany Home, and Best Care Home.
- There is a high number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 173 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The area has a low property crime rate.
- The area has a low violent crime rate.
- The city has a low percentage of seniors in the population (24% of residents).
- There are 31 golf courses in or around the city, including Jack Tone Golf, Spring Creek Golf Course & Country Club, and Manteca Park Golf Course.
- There are 9 parks near the city center, including Mistlin Sports Park, Caswell Memorial State Park, and Manteca Golf & Tennis Parking.
- There are 93 churches in or near the city, including Grace Brethren Church, Almond Valley Christian Reform, and St Patrick\'s Church.
- There are 15 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 162 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 9 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 78 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.25% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.73% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 8.75%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- California has an average state income tax of 3.79%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $102,695, which is significantly lower than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $75,824, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $33,572, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $44,520 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $93,075 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,550 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $47,476 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.39%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
- Ripon receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Ripon has ideal mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and very warm summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Ripon has a sparse population density of 482.0 people per square mile.
- Residents of Ripon have a long daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Ripon has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has an average graduation rate of 87.69%.
Located in San Joaquin County, Ripon is a small city in California. The surrounding metro area has 20,301,672 residents, but there are 16,575 living in the city itself. The senior community represents about 24% of the total population.
Ripon has an above average SeniorScore™ of 76. The city has an average per capita income of $34,000 and an average household income is $76,000 (the California state average is $52,000). The current unemployment rate is roughly 8.39% and the average home price is $456,000, which is somewhat higher than the California average of $451,500.
Ripon has ideal mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and very balmy summers. The area gets optimal amounts of rainfall annually. Ripon has a lower than average rate of crime, very low air quality, and poor water quality in relation to other American cities.