There are 20 assisted living facilities serving Woodbridge, California. This includes 1 facility in Woodbridge and 19 nearby. The median cost per day of assisted living in California is $125, with costs running between $33 and $300 daily. On a per month basis, this equates to a median expense of $3,750, with costs ranging from about $987 to $9,000. The median annual cost is $45,000, which is higher than the US average of $42,000.
Costs for assisted living in Woodbridge generally range between $1,500 per month and $4,250 per month. The median cost is about $3,710 per month, or around $44,520 yearly.
SeniorScore™ for Woodbridge, California
The SeniorScore™ is calculated based on over 100 variables, some of which are shown below. The final score is curved based on a linear curving method. For More info visit senioradvice.com/seniorscore.
- Woodbridge scores higher than the California average of 71.
- Woodbridge scores higher than the national average of 72.
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There is 1 hospital within close range of the city (Lodi Memorial Hospital).
- There are 86 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Huber's Guest Home, River Fountains of Lodi, and Wine Country Care Center.
- There is a low number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a high number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 80.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 124 pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (31% of residents).
- There are 43 golf courses in or around the city, including Middle/Lake Course at Woodbridge Golf & Country Club, Forest Lake Golf Course, and Dry Creek Ranch Golf Course.
- There are 6 parks near the city center, including Cherokee Memorial Park, Micke Grove Regional Park, and Woodbridge Ecological Reserve.
- There are 48 churches in or near the city, including Episcopal Church-St John-Bapt, St Anne\'s Catholic Church, and Salem United Methodist Church.
- There are 4 malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There are 103 grocery stores within the city.
- There are 2 movie theatres in or near the city.
- There are 48 gyms or health clubs in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 3.25% of total income, which is significantly higher than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.73% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 8.75%, which is significantly higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- California has an average state income tax of 3.79%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $97,759, which is significantly higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $65,612, which is significantly higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $35,440, which is significantly higher than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $44,520 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $93,075 per year, which are average compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,550 per year, which are average compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $47,476 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.23%, which is high compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
- Woodbridge receives ideal levels of rainfall each year.
- Woodbridge has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and very warm summers.
- This city has very poor air quality.
- This city has below average water quality.
- Woodbridge has an average population density of 1,246.7 people per square mile.
- Residents of Woodbridge have a short daily commute time.
- The city has an average public transportation ridership.
- Woodbridge has a very low public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 91.30%.
Woodbridge is a town in San Joaquin County in California. Though the city itself contains only 4,018 inhabitants, the surrounding statistical area includes a total population of 20,301,672. Around 31% of the residents are over 55.
Woodbridge has an above average SeniorScore™ of 75. The average housing price in the city is $397,500, which is lower than the California average of $451,500. Woodbridge has a high unemployment rate of about 9.23%. The city's average household income is $66,000 ($35,000 on a per capita basis), compared to an average of $52,000 for the whole of California.
Woodbridge has mild average temperatures, with comfortable winters and very warm summers. The city gets optimal amounts of rain annually. In relation to similarly-sized cities, Woodbridge has poor water quality ratings and very poor air quality ratings.