There are 20 assisted living facilities serving Warren, Indiana. This includes 1 facility in Warren and 19 nearby. The costs per day of assisted living in Indiana range from $37 to $274, with a mean cost running about $124. The monthly expense averages around $3,724 and ranges between $1,095 and $8,220. Annually, the median cost is about $44,685, which is greater than the nationwide average of $42,000.
The cost of assisted living in Warren ranges from about $1,650 per month up to $7,200 per month. The median cost is around $3,368 per month, or about $40,410 yearly.
SeniorScore™ for Warren, Indiana
The SeniorScore™ is calculated based on over 100 variables, some of which are shown below. The final score is curved based on a linear curving method. For More info visit senioradvice.com/seniorscore.
- Warren scores lower than the Indiana average of 74.
- Warren scores lower than the national average of 72.
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within the city limits.
- There are no hospitals within close range of the city.
- There are 14 senior living facilities in close proximity to the city, including Heritage Pointe, Markle Health and Rehabilitation, and Hickory Creek at Huntington.
- There is an average number of home healthcare providers operating in the city.
- There is a very low number of fire stations serving the city.
- The average life expectancy is 77.6, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are no pharmacies within close range of the city.
- The city has a high percentage of seniors in the population (31% of residents).
- There are 31 golf courses in or around the city, including Arbor Trace Golf Course, Meshingomesia Country Club, and Marion Elks Country Club.
- There are 2 parks near the city center (Gardens of Memory and Salamonie Lake).
- There are 3 churches in or near the city, including Dillman Church, Church of Christ, and United Methodist Church Warren.
- There are no malls / shopping centers within close range of the city.
- There is 1 grocery store within the city.
- There are no movie theatres in or near the city.
- There is 1 gym or health club in or near the city.
- The property taxes average 1.68% of total income, which is significantly lower than the national average of 2.79%.
- The property taxes average 0.90% of property value, which is significantly lower than the national average of 1.09%.
- The city sales taxes averages 7.00%, which is higher than the national average of 6.97%.
- Indiana has an average state income tax of 3.33%, compared to the national average of 3.38%.
- The city's mean household income is $67,785, which is higher than the national average of $64,580.
- The city's median household income is $56,094, which is higher than the national median of $51,560.
- The city's per capita income is $25,533, which is lower than the national average of $25,611.
- Assisted living costs average $40,410 per year, which are average compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,360 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $13,520 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,629 annually, which are average compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.02%, which is average compared to national averages.
- The overall cost of living is average compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
- Warren receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- Warren has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This city has very good air quality.
- This city has average water quality.
- Warren has a very sparse population density of 34.8 people per square mile.
- Residents of Warren have a long daily commute time.
- The city has a very low public transportation ridership.
- Warren has a high public school quality ranking.
- The city has a very low public school safety rating.
- This city has a high graduation rate of 89.87%.
Warren is a municipality in the State of Indiana. It is located in Huntington County. The encompassing statistical area has 1,151,549 people, but there are only 3,499 living in the city. Around 31% of the population are over 55.
Warren has a moderate SeniorScore™ of 69. The median housing price in the city is $160,500, which is somewhat less than the state average of $163,500. Warren also has a moderate unemployment rate of approximately 7.02%. The city's median household income is $56,000 ($26,000 per capita), compared to an average of $49,000 for the state of Indiana.
Warren has extreme average temperatures, with cold winters and mildly warm summers. The area receives average levels of precipitation each year. In relation to other cities, Warren has moderate water quality ratings and excellent air quality.