Are the owner of this business? Claim this listing to manage your profile.
Pricing for Sunset Village
|Nursing Care||$8,985* (click below for pricing info)|
|Assisted Living||$4,843* (click below for pricing info)|
|Independent Living||$2,663* (click below for pricing info)|
|Memory Care||$7,990* (click below for pricing info)|
* All cost estimates are based on general costs for providers in this local area. Please confirm pricing with each provider directly before making a decision.
Sunset Village Cost Comparisons
Reviews of Sunset Village
We collect and verify reviews directly from users on our website. We have also included results from around the Web to give you the clearest overall picture of how this provider performs.
by fed up with sunset on SeniorAdvice.com 07/09/2019
1) did not know and did not follow surgeon's directives2) abusive language/treatment3) broke my equipment needed to prevent blood clots and did not replace for 48-72 hours. If equipment was not in use, I was to be walking, and refused that as well.
Ratings and Reviews from Around the Web
About Sunset Village
Located at 9640 Sylvania-metamora Rd in Sylvania, Ohio, Sunset Village is a 52 room senior housing community. The surrounding area is heavily populated, with around 33,000 residents in the 43560 zip code. With a median household income of $73,264, it is a mostly middle class area. Located nearby are churches, retail stores, health care facilities, and other local conveniences. There are numerous drugstores within 1 mile of the facility. They're located only 4.29 miles from Flower Hospital. There are also multiple churches within 4 miles, including St Stephen Lutheran Church, Holy Trinity Church, Sylvania United Church of Christ, and First United Methodist Church.More About Sunset Village
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of care at Sunset Village?
Average monthly costs of care for this provider are around $6,120. The Sylvania average for this type of care is around $5,056. The average estimated expense across the State of Ohio is around $4,538, which is above the nationwide average of $4,215.
How did Medicare rate Sunset Village?
Medicare gave Sunset Village an average rating of 3.8/5 stars in the latest survey.
What types of payment does Sunset Village accept?
According to our records, Sunset Village accepts Medicare.
Services and Amenities
- Assisted Living
- Nursing Home
- Independent Living
- Memory Care
- Salon / Barbershop
- Outdoor Garden
- Guest Parking
- Resident Parking
- Public Living Area
- Dining Room
- Studio / Efficiency
- Live Entertainment
- Arts and Crafts
- TV / Movie Nights
- Book Clubs
- Off-site Outings
- Spiritual / Religious Activities
- Social Activities
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Education Programs
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Personal Care Assistance
- Meals Included
- 24-Hour Staff
- Money Management Assistance
- 52 Total Units
- 52 Total Beds in the Facility
- 42 Current Occupants
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Participant Since 03/20/2002
- Offers Resident/Family Counciling
Complaints and Deficiences
- 3 Total Deficiencies Reported
- 3 Health Standard Deficiencies
- 0 Health Complaint Deficiencies
- 0 Total Incidents Reported
- 1 Total Complaints Reported
- 0 Total Fines Imposed
- $0 in Fines Imposed
- 0 Payment Denials
- 0 Penalties Imposed