Are the owner of this business? Claim this listing to manage your profile.
Pricing for White Oak Of Waxhaw
|Nursing Care||$8,813* (click below for pricing info)|
|Assisted Living||$3,652* (click below for pricing info)|
|Independent Living||$2,009* (click below for pricing info)|
|Memory Care||$6,026* (click below for pricing info)|
* All cost estimates are based on general costs for providers in this local area. Please confirm pricing with each provider directly before making a decision.
White Oak Of Waxhaw Cost Comparisons
Reviews of White Oak Of Waxhaw
My mom had two knees replaced and her surgeon recommended White Oak of Waxhaw, NC which has a great rehab section. The rehabilitation people there are...
Read more on Yelp!
Started off great but then as time conti ued the care got worse. Came to visit ans bed sheets were made but one part was wet. When smelling it, it was...
Read more on Yelp!
About White Oak Of Waxhaw
White Oak Of Waxhaw is a 100 room senior community. It is located at 700 Howie Mine Rd in Waxhaw, North Carolina. The neighboring area is densely populated, with about 46,000 individuals living in the zip code of 28173. With a median household income of $89,297, it is a generally upscale area. It is located near medical services, retail stores, churches, and other local conveniences. They're located only 12.5 miles from Carolinas Medical Center-Union. There are a number of churches within four miles, including Alicia Church, Marvin Ame Zion Church, God's Temple of Zion, and Waxhaw Baptist Church. There are also dozens of drugstores within one mile of the facility.More About White Oak Of Waxhaw
Services and Amenities
- Assisted Living
- Nursing Home
- Independent Living
- Memory Care
- Kitchens / Kitchenettes
- Education Programs
- Daily Exercise
- Spiritual / Religious Activities
- Social Activities
- Stroke Care
- Speech Therapy
- Wound Care
- Personal Care Assistance
- Healthy Snacks
Guest / Family Services
- Family Outreach / Education
- 24-Hour Staff
- 100 Total Units
- 100 Total Beds in the Facility
- 97 Current Occupants
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Participant Since 04/15/2010
- Offers Resident/Family Counciling
Complaints and Deficiences
- 3 Total Deficiencies Reported
- 3 Health Standard Deficiencies
- 0 Health Complaint Deficiencies
- 0 Total Incidents Reported
- 1 Total Complaints Reported
- 0 Total Fines Imposed
- $0 in Fines Imposed
- 0 Payment Denials
- 0 Penalties Imposed